Personal Service

Delivering a summons, complaint, notice to quit tenancy, or other legal document which must be served by handing it directly to the person named in the document. Personal service is distinguished from “constructive service,” which includes posting the notice and then mailing a copy or publishing a summons on a person the court has found is hiding to avoid service, and from “substituted service” or “abode service,” which is giving the document to someone else (another resident of suitable age and discretion) at the address.

error: Content is protected !!
error: Alert: Content is protected! Please create your own content.